Due to popular demand, we are delighted to invite you to a third complimentary seminar that we are co-hosting with Pfeiffer Property and Walker & Co on 30 October 2014.
A number of our clients ask us about property investment. It is the most popular investment product in the market place and, when done strategically, can prove very successful. In fact, “over the past 20 years an investment in residential property returned a 9.9% gain, beating both Australian shares at 8.7% and global shares at 8%”, according to Russell Investments Long-term Investing Report as quoted in the Sydney Morning Herald (19 June 2014).
Clients interested in investing in property are sometimes overwhelmed by what is involved, therefore we have developed this educational seminar, featuring a question and answer session, so that you can learn from the experts:
- Pfeiffer Property (Property Investment) – the 6 success factors to be aware of when you invest
- Walker & Co (Accountancy) – making your investment tax effective using the right structure
- Baker Love (Law) – implementing the right structure, conveyancing and estate planning
It is an information evening designed to provide you with useful information: tips, strategies and advice so that you can make better informed decisions.
- Where: Merewether Golf Club
40 King Street
Adamstown NSW 2289
- When: Thursday 30 October 2014
- Time: Doors open at 6 ready for a 6:30 start