Christine Knoll joined Baker Love Lawyers in 2007. Prior to being admitted as a solicitor in 2009, Christine worked as a paralegal for approximately 18 years in Sydney.
Christine has experience in all areas of estate planning with an emphasis on structuring wills, appointing trustees, distribution of estates, the appointment of guardians and powers of attorney, and other succession related issues. Her experience also extends to superannuation law, property law and family law.
Christine is a graduate of the University of Sydney and the Sydney College of Law.
Christine’s areas of knowledge include:
- Estate planning allows Christine to assess and to advise families and blended families on a wide range of issues including advising and drafting wills, powers of attorney, enduring guardian and advanced care directives.
- Provide advice, assistance and a woman’s understanding prior to and beyond the passing of a loved one.
- Providing advice following separation of a relationship, in relation to the division of marital assets.
- Providing advice on a range of contracts including contract for sale, purchase and contract for sale of a business.
- Drafting Deeds of family arrangement with respect to estate administration matters to resolve a dispute and to seek a final settlement in relation to administration matters.
- Advising clients in relation to financial management appointments pursuant to Guardianship Tribunal Orders.
- Drafting Deeds for the establishment of discretionary and testamentary trusts.
In her spare time, Christine likes to spend time with the animals on her farm and enjoys making soaps, candles and other items including alternate and natural herbal remedies.