Timely advice focused on commercial solutions
We consider ourselves partners in your business and work with you to achieve your goals.
The role of the corporate legal advisor is far broader than simply providing excellent technical advice. It’s no coincidence that Baker Love’s Commercial and Business Law team have diverse backgrounds in accounting, banking, administration, property development and small business. This provides you with a legal team that has concrete understanding of the intricacies of commercial objectives and how they are achieved.
With broad exposure to the commercial climate, our team approaches client requirements with a practical outlook. It is not just about the individual matter or transaction, we consider the future direction of our clients’ businesses, asset protection and personal wealth creation.
Our Commercial and Business Law team provides advice and implementation across a broad range of corporate issues and transactions.
Our extensive experience advising, preparing, drafting and negotiating all aspects of commercial matters includes:
- Corporate governance documents
- Business purchase and sale
- Drafting shareholder agreements
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Corporate structures
- Intellectual property and licensing agreements
- Corporate regulatory compliance
- Advice on directors’ duties
- Due diligence
- Financing and security matters
- General commercial legal opinion