Sound commercial legal advice for franchising businesses
We have many years of experience in advising and representing builders, home owners, commercial property owners, and other professionals in the building and construction industry.
Our team have a depth of experience in acting for franchisors and franchisees on all aspects of the franchise relationship. Whether you are looking to enter into a franchise arrangement, or are a discontented franchisee looking to resolve a dispute, we are the team for you.
We will ensure you fully understand your rights and obligations under franchise laws, help you reduce any risks associated with franchising, and assist you to take advantage of opportunities for growth. We will be with you every step of the way through your business expansion or set up, tailoring practical solutions to meet your long and short-term objectives.
Our team has acted for a wide variety of franchise system types and in a variety of franchise industries, including fast food retailers, clothing retailers, homeware retailers, gyms, lawn care, cleaning and more.
We offer franchising services in the areas of:
- Franchise agreements and disclosure documents
- Sales and purchases of franchise businesses
- Franchising Code of Conduct compliance
- Advice on establishment of new franchise systems
- Advice on business structures for asset, risk and tax management
- Assistance with preparation and review of franchise operation manuals
- Franchise pre-execution documents and confidentiality
- Franchise transfers and renewals
- Property advice including commercial and retail leasing
- Franchise disputes including mediation and litigation
- Intellectual property, trademark and copyright advice and protection
- Employment and workplace relations
- Ongoing support with the growth and management of franchise systems
Solicitors Acting In This Area
Get in Touch Today
Leave your details below and our friendly team we be in touch to discuss your requirements.