Almost all enterprises face issues involving the protection and maximisation of IP
Any business, large or small, will encounter issues with respect to IP. Baker Love Lawyers can provide an integrated service with our Commercial Law team, ensuring that clients’ IP rights are considered in the contexts of sale or purchase of a business, joint venture and corporate restructure.
We have extensive practical experience in advising on and handling IP matters including:
- Identifying relevant IP and how to maximise its commercial potential
- Protecting IP rights through the development of IP policies
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements to protect confidential information and trade secrets
- Assigning IP rights in commercial transactions
- Preparing and negotiating IP licence agreements
- Advising with respect to on-line IP issues
- Applying for trade mark registration
- Advising on infringement of copyright or defence of alleged infringement
- All IP litigation
Our Intellectual Property (IP) team offers clients a complete range of services, providing continuous assistance with respect to protection, commercialisation, defence and enforcement of IP rights.
We have a strong association with a number of highly experienced patent attorneys and specialist IP barristers, so as to provide clients with a fully-integrated service.
Our clients range from sole traders, small businesses to larger corporations, and include software developers and other IT related businesses. In our experience, almost all enterprises face issues involving the protection and maximisation of IP, so it is crucial that you have comprehensive and integrated advice.
Solicitors Acting In This Area
Get in Touch Today
Leave your details below and our friendly team we be in touch to discuss your requirements.